Location Of Phoenix Park Hotel
Phoenix Park Hotel is a 3 Star family run hotel. We have met the high standards for inclusion in the Irish Hotels Federation guide and are also inspected and rated by the Irish Tourist Board – Bord Failte.
We are situated directly beside the Phoenix Park and 3 minutes walk from Heuston train station and LUAS tram system station. It takes 1 minute to reach Nancy Hand’s, the Dublin Pub of the Year. There are also 3 other restaurants and pubs within 2 minute’s walk.
All rooms are ensuite (private) and feature a shower and toilet, multichannel colour TV, and direct line telephone and coffee/tea making facilities.
A number of pubs and restaurants are immediately beside Phoenix Park Hotel. Nacy Hands, the award winning pub and restaurant is just around the corner.
Directions: From the Airport, take the 747 Bus Link service to Heuston Railway station (last stop). Cross the footbridge, turn left and we are the corner building beside the traffic lights.
A number of pubs and restaurants are immediately beside Phoenix Park Hotel. Nacy Hands, the award winning pub and restaurant is just around the corner. Below you can find some great ideas to spend your time while in Dublin:
- Guinness Storehouse : www.guinness-storehouse.com
- Phoenix Park/Dublin Zoo: www.dublinzoo.ie
- Trinity College Book of Kells: www.tcd.ie
- Temple Bar: www.templebar.ie
- Viking Splash Tour: www.vikingsplashtours.com
- National Gallery of Ireland: www.nationalgallery.ie
- Kilmainham Gaol: www.kilmainham-gaol.com
- Dublin Castle: www.dublincastle.ie
- Dublin Writers Museum: www.writersmuseum.com
Location On Google Maps